Mott Macdonald Recruitment 2021 | Electrical Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Last Date : 26th February 2021 |
Company Name :- Mott Macdonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy. Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities. We’re very aware of the lasting and potentially far-reaching impacts of the work we do.
So we set out to identify, highlight and address ripple effects, eliminating negative ones and pursuing the positive. As a matter of principle, nobody should be disadvantaged. And we know from experience that inclusive projects deliver the best results for everyone, our clients too. That is why social outcomes – accessibility, inclusion, empowerment, resilience and wellbeing – are at the heart of our purpose.
Company Website :- www.mottmac.com
Positions :- Engineer – Electrical
Experience :- Experienced
Salary :- Best In Industry
Job Location :- Across India
Qualification :- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
Job Description :-
- Is able to carry out Substation design like rigid bus/lighting/lightning protection and grounding calculations, specifications of major equipment , BOQs, drawings, general arrangement drawings, Elevations, Conduit & Grounding plans and details as per IEEE/client’s standards.
- Shall have experience in AIS and GIS substations for 34.5kV and above.
- Familiarity with IEEE standards and NEC/NFPA would be preferable.
- Can perform required design activities associated with project life-cycle in line with client’s standards, specifications, and codes of practice.
- Shall have a good understanding of substation equipment.
- Is familiar with preparation of various reports and other project documentation and can ensure that all documentation is current, accurate and in compliance as per Clients requirement.
- Understands and adheres to budget, schedule and quality requirements.
- Communicates and liaises effectively with internal and external clients.
- Recognizes, defines and resolves problems within assigned area.
- Understands and promotes best practice in health, safety and environmental matters.
- Keen to learn new software and work on them. 3D CAD knowledge is preferred.
- Display a previous successful portfolio of substation designing experience
- Degree/Diploma qualified in Electrical engineering or another appropriate subject and be Chartered or working towards Chartered membership of an appropriate professional engineering institution
- Relevant engineering/design experience
- AutoCAD 3D
- CDEGS/WinIGS, Visual Lighting
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PDF document management, Bentley ProjectWise
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here