NALCO Recruitment 2021 | Operator/ Mining Mate/ Foreman Mining | ITI Any Trade/ Diploma – Mining Engineering | February 2021 |
Organization Name :- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is a Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Mines. It was established on 7th January, 1981, with its registered office at Bhubaneswar. The Company is a group ‘A’ CPSE, having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power. The Company registered net-profit of Rs. 138 crore and sales turnover of Rs. 8,426 crore in financial year 2019-20. The export earnings have been recorded at Rs. 3,511 crore. Presently, Government of India holds 51.5% equity of NALCO.
NALCO is one of the largest integrated Bauxite-Alumina-Aluminium- Power Complex in the Country. The Company has a 68.25 lakh TPA Bauxite Mine & 21.00 lakh TPA (normative capacity) Alumina Refinery located at Damanjodi in Koraput district of Odisha, and 4.60 lakh TPA Aluminium Smelter & 1200MW Captive Power Plant located at Angul, Odisha. NALCO has bulk shipment facilities at Vizag port for export of Alumina/Aluminium and import of caustic soda and also utilizes the facilities at Kolkata and Paradeep Ports.
Organization Website :- www.nalcoindia.com
Positions :- Operator, Mining Mate and Foreman Mining
Job Location :- Odisha
HEMM Operator :
- Passed HSc with ITI in any trade. Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License is required.
Mining Mate :
- Candidates should have passed 10th form a recognized School.
Foreman Mining :
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University.
Total Vacancies :- 32 Posts
- Mining Mate: 18 Posts
- Foreman Mining: 08 Posts
- HEMM Operator: 06 Posts
Age Limit :-
- HEMM Operator – 27 years
- Mining Mate – 27 to 41 years
- Foreman Mining – 28 to 46 years
Selection Process :-
- The applications shall be scrutinized as per the requisite criteria as specified in this advertisement and the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test and / or trade test.
- If trade test is applicable along with written test, the weightage of Written & Trade Test shall be 60% and 40%
- Based on the performance in the written test and / or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected.
Application Fees :-
- For General – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD//Ex-Servicemen candidates
Mode Of Payment :-
- Candidates can opt to pay through dedicated bank account, net banking or through debit /credit card.
Postal Address :-
Recruitment Cell, Mines and Refinery Complex,
National Aluminium Company Limited,
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 28 February 2021. The downloaded application (hard copy) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach following address latest by 08 March 2021.
Official Notification :-
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here