NGPDA Recruitment 2021 | Architectural Assistant/Junior Engineer | 08 Posts | Last Date : 28 October 2021 |
Organization Name :- North Goa Planning and Development Authority (NGPDA)
The Town and Country Planning Department with its Headquarters at Panaji is having two District level offices, one at Mapusa having jurisdiction over North Goa District and another at Margao having jurisdiction over South Goa District.
Also there are seven Taluka level offices at Taluka Headquarters of Tiswadi, Pernem, Bicholim, Ponda, Mormugao, Quepem and Canacona. The Planning and Development Authorities have been constituted for effective implementation of Town and Country Planning Act and preparation of Outline Development Plans.
Organization Website :- www.goa.gov.in
Positions :- Architectural Assistant/Junior Engineer/Draughtsman/Building Inspector
Job Location :- Goa
- Architecture Assistant – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Draughtsman Gr-II – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Building Inspector – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
Architecture Assistant :
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University. Should register with Council of Architecture. Knowledge of Konkani.
Junior Engineer :
- Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineer from a recognized University.
Draughtsman Gr-II :
- Matriculation equivalent. Certificate/ Diploma of Draughtsman’s Course of a recognized ITI. Knowledge of Konkani.
Building Inspector :
- Matriculation equivalent. Certificate/ Diploma of Draughtsman’s Course of a recognized ITI.
Total Vacancies :-
- Architecture Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer – 1 Post
- Draughtsman Gr-II – 4 Posts
- Building Inspector – 2 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Postal Address :-
Office of the Chairman/ Member Secretary,
NGPDA, Archidiocese Bldg,
1st floor, Mala Link Road, Mala Panaji Goa
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and submit the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 28 October 2021
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here