NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 (Bullet Train) | Senior Executive | 58 Posts | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | December 2020 |
Company Name :- National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) was incorporated on 12th February 2016 under the Companies Act, 2013 with an object to finance, construct, maintain and manage the High Speed Rail Corridor in India. The Company has been modelled as ‘Special Purpose Vehicle’ in the joint sector with equity participation by Central Government through Ministry of Railways and two State Governments viz. Government of Gujarat and Government of Maharashtra.
The High-Speed Rail (HSR) project apart from being a technological marvel, would afford many quantifiable benefits like saving in travel time, vehicle operation cost, reduction in pollution, job creation, reduction in accidents/ enhanced safety, imported fuel substitution, and reduction in pollutants. The project would also boost the infrastructure and add to the growth of economy. HSR would be an integrated system having overall optimization of various components, viz. Hardware, Software, Human-ware, and their interface, etc.
Company Website :- www.nhsrcl.in
- Senior Executive (Civil)
- Senior Executive (S&T)
- Senior Executive (Electrical)
Diploma/ BE/ B. Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications/ IT/ Computer Engineering from a Government recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of Two years post qualification relevant work experience as mentioned in the job Description.
Vacancies Details :-
- Senior Executive (Civil) : 53
- Senior Executive (S&T) : 03
- Senior Executive (Electrical) : 02
Age Limit :-
Age limits between (as on 31.12.2020), 20 years to 35 Years, i.e., born not earlier than 31.12.1985 and not later than 31.12.2000, for all the posts. Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates for reserved posts.
Selection Process :-
The Selection Process will be Done in a Three-Stage – CBT, Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Senior Executive (Technical) category, as the case may be. However, depending on the number of applications, management may include/dispense with any of the selection methodologies as deemed fit.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date of Online Registration form : 12/12/2020
- Closing Date of Online Registration form : 01/01/2021
How to Apply :-
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.nhsrcl.in only. Not Any other mode of Registration will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies.
- Eligible & Interested Candidates Required to Registration first through Official Portal of NHSRCL’s www.nhsrcl.in and click on “Career/Current Openings”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the respective recruitment notification and click on the online link.
- Candidates Done Successful Completion of registration, Application Number and password will be generated.
- Candidates fill up the online application form having all the details related to age limit, educational qualification, personal details, etc., and after that Candidates upload a scanned copy of the photo and signature.
- Applicants must show the declaration Conditions and preview the online application form before final submission, also Candidates can take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here