NIO Recruitment 2021 | Project Assistant/ Project Associate | Diploma/ M.ScLast Date : 04 July 2021 |
Organization Name :- CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography
The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) with its headquarters at Dona Paula, Goa, and regional centres at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, is one of the 37 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi.
CSIR-NIO was established on 1 January 1966 following the International Indian Ocean Expedition (IIOE) in the 1960s. The institute has since grown into a multi disciplinary oceanographic research institute of international repute. The principal focus of research has been on observing and understanding special oceanographic characteristics of the Indian Ocean. The results have been reported in more than 5000 research articles so far.
Organization Website :- www.nio.org
Positions :- Project Assistant/Project Associate
Job Location :- Goa
- Project Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
Project Assistant :
- Three Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Project Associate -I :
- M.Sc Geology / Earth Sciences / Applied Geology with NET/GATE qualification. OR M.Sc. Zoology
Age Limit :- 35 years
Total Vacancies :- 03 Posts
- Project Assistant – 01 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- If number of applications are more, then selection committee will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority.
Proposed Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates :-
- SSP3309/2106-21: 07th July 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
- GAP3332/2107-21: 12th July 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
- SSP3342/2108-21: 13th July 2021, 10.30 AM Onwards
Required Documents :-
- CV/Bio Data with recent color photograph
- Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification / Semester Mark sheet or Final Mark sheet is compulsory
- Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
- Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). (If applicable)
- NET/GATE/SET/Any other Equivalent exam qualification certificate (IF applicable)
- Experience certificate (Mandatory for the posts where experience is essential qualification)
- Other certificates, if any.
How to Apply :-
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here