Nipro India Corporation Pvt Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – Assembly (Office Documentation) | Diploma/BE/B.Tech | October 2021 |
Company Name :- Nipro India Corporation Pvt Ltd.
Nipro India Corporation Pvt Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of Nipro Corporation, Japan having presence of all over the world for its Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals, particularly Dialyzers which contributes to 25% of world requirement.
Nipro is having plants in Japan, US, Brazil, Thailand, Indonesia, India & China. In India, Nipro India Corporation manufactures Dialyzers, Syringes, AVF,IVC,BTS, Cannula.
Company Website :- www.niproindia.com
Positions :- Engineer – Assembly (Office Documentation)
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Textile, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 2 to 5 Years (Preferably Medical Device/Manufacturing Industry)
Job Responsibilities :-
- Perform wide range of continuous improvement activities and able to do data compliance.
- Planning/developing/documenting Kaizen activity.
- Ensure proper record keeping and storage of production records.
- Responsibilities includes documenting, processing and closing of customer complaints.
- Able to maintain excellent working knowledge of company’s Medical Device complaints.
- Responsible to provide corrective and preventive action(CAPA) process leadership driving improvements in product and process performance and elimination of waste.
- Implemention of complaint process to improve efficiency and handling of complaint data to reduce the complaints.
- Excellent computer skills and SAP
- Excellent organization skill
- Maintain production equipment history. Support improvement projects and any other company initiative.
Apply Link :- Click Here