NIWE Recruitment 2021 | Project Engineer/ Project Assistant | 06 Posts | Last Date : 03 July 2021 |
Organization Name :- National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE)
National Institute of Wind Energy was established in the year 1998 at Chennai,it is an autonomous R&D institution by the Ministry of MNRE, Government of India. It is based on the knowledge institution of dedication and high quality, offers service and finds the difficulties and improvements in the wind energy sector by further research.
These seven functions are available in the National Institute of Wind Energy they are Wind Solar Resource Measurements & Offshore (WSOM) Division, RE Projects / Solar Radiation Resource Assessment (SRRA) Division, Testing & Research Station (T&RS) Division, Certification & IT (C&IT) Division, Skill Development & Training Division, Standards & Regulation (S&R) Division, Research & Development (R&D) and Resource Data Analytics & Forecasting (RDAF) Division.
Organization Website :- www.niwe.res.in
Positions :- Project Engineer/Project Assistant
Job Location :- Chennai
- Project Engineer – Rs.20,000 to 30000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.25,000 to 50,000/-
Project Engineer :
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering. Minimum 2 years Professional/Industrial experience and working knowledge in component FEA analysis using ANSYS software in the wind industry or similar industry experience in FEA and ability to perform the wind turbine components FEA analysis independently. OR
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering. Minimum 2 years Professional / Industrial experience and working knowledge in the area of Wind Turbine Generators, Control system, drives etc. and having basic domain knowledge of wind turbine system level in terms of technical and manufacturing processes. OR
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering with 4 years of experience in wind industry OR Master’s Degree in Engineering with Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering stream with 2 years of experience in wind industry.
- Minimum 2-4 years professional experience in Wind turbine loads calculation using aero elastic load calculation software like GH BLADED / FLEX / HAWC2 and ability to calculate the wind turbine loads independently as per IEC standard.
Project Assistant :
- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical from any recognized institute with at least second class (55% of marks) in the qualifying degree. OR Engineering in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Communication from any recognized institute with at least 55% of marks in the qualifying degree.
Age Limit :-
- Project Engineer – 28 to 30 years
- Project Assistant – Less than 30 years
Total Vacancies :-
- Project Engineer – 03 Posts
- Project Assistant – 03 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview
How to Apply :-
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here