NLC Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer Trainee | 238 Posts | Last Date : 05 January 2022 |
Organization Name :- Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)
NLC is a Navaratna Government of India Enterprise. It is founded in 1956 and it was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
It is the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It manually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli. This lignite is used in the pithead thermal power station to produce electricity.
Organization Website :- www.nlcindia.in
Position :- Junior Engineer Trainee (JET)
Job Location :- Neyveli
- Junior Engineer Trainee – Rs.31000 – 100000/-
Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) :
- Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Mechanical Engineering.
Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) :
- Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil) :
- Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Civil / Civil Structured Engineering.
Junior Engineer Trainee (Chemical) :
- Full Time / Part Time Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Chemical Engineering.
Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) :
- Diploma in Mining of minimum 3 years duration (or) Diploma in Mining & Mine Survey of 3 years duration.
Total Vacancies :-
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 95 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 101 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee ( Civil ) – 21 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining) – 18 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Final Selection will be based on Written Test only for 100 marks. The question Paper with consist of two parts; Part-l with 30 questions of general Aptitude comprising of quantitative aptitude, General English, Reasoning and General Awareness (ln the level of 10th Standard) and Part-II with questions on Professional Knowledge (in the respective Discipline), totally 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers (Diploma level).
- Question Paper for Written Test will have objective type questions carrying equal mark each, with no negative marks for wrong answer. Duration of Written Test with be 120 minutes. The question paper will be in English language 0nly.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 50% for UR / EWS and 40% for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST candidates in Written Test, against the reserved vacancies.
- The final selection of candidates with be in the order of merit based on the total marks scored by the candidates in the Written Test, subject to scoring minimum quantifying marks in Written Test, after ensuring due reservation for SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 January 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|