NRB Bearings Limited Recruitment 2021 | Shift Engineer Production | Diploma/ BE/B.Tech | November 2021 |
Company Name :- NRB Bearings Limited
Founded in 1965, NRB was the first company to manufacture needle roller bearings in India. For over 40 years NRB has pioneered the leading edge of bearing technology, and today over 90% of vehicles on Indian roads run on NRB parts. Since its inception, NRB has grown beyond its signature product to offer a wide range of high-precision friction solutions not only in the automotive sector, but across all mobility applications.
NRB is the global benchmark for quality and innovative design in high-precision friction solutions. NRB Bearings is a recognized leader in needle roller bearings, conventional cylindrical roller bearings and has developed a new generation of lightweight drawn cup bearings.
Company Website :- www.nrbbearings.com
Position :- Shift Engineer Production
Job Location :- Nasik/Nashik, Pune, Aurangabad
Salary :- ₹ 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 to 6 Years
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- To execute monthly, weekly & daily production plan based on 1+3 day strategy
- Ensure advance raw material / component availability to avoid machine idleness
- To ensure selection of special characteristics
- Ensure defects are identified at origin/source & avoid it flow to next process
- To control internal rejection & implement action plan to minimize
- To execute productivity & process improvements through Setup time, Cycle time, SPM reduction
- Ensure Process qualification are carried out as per laid down procedure
- To maintain defect analysis as per A,B,C,D type defects with timely action
- To do root cause analysis for customer complaints & communicate same to operators for avoiding its repetition
- Comply to all audit requirement during quality auditing
- Ensure JH pillar sustenance.
- Compliance to all product conformity requirements.
- To ensure no customer complaints occurs & take corrective actions accordingly.
- Timely closure of work orders in ERP
- To inspect and accept materials received from stores
- Do the implementation of the Kaizens in PQCDSM methodology
- Impart on job training to operators & ensure skill enhancement on Waste, Losses, Rejection reduction
- To adhere & comply Code of Conduct, Whistle Blowing, Anti Bribery & Sexual Harassment policies
- To ensure customer requirements are fully met.
- Adhere to safety norms in order to maintain zero accident on shop floor
- Ensure that worker is wearing necessary PPE, while on job.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Candidates having Automotive, Auto ancillary Engineering Industry experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of permanent and floating manpower management, material availability on line, IATF 16949 standard requirements and experience of working on assembly lines, machine setting operating & minor troubleshooting is must. Vacancy is for Waluj location, Aurangabad
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|