NTRO Recruitment 2021 | Network Administrator/ Cyber Security Analyst & Others | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | June 2021 |
Organization Name :- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)
National Technical Research Organisation is originally known as the National Technical Facilities Organisation (NTFO).
NTRO is a highly technical intelligence agency under the National Security Advisor, NTRO does not affect the working of other agency wings including the Indian Armed Force.
Organization Website :- www.ntro.gov.in
Positions :- Network Administrator/Cyber Security Analyst/Software Programmer/Network Security Programmer
Job Location :- New Delhi
- Network Administrator – Rs.35000/-
- Cyber Security Analyst – Rs.50000 – 85000/-
- Software Programmer- Rs.45000 – 60000/-
- Network Security Programmer – Rs.60000/-
Network Administrator :
- Three Years Diploma in Engineering in Computers/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication with First Class/Division or with minimum 60 marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Working Experience in Installation, configuration, troubleshooting of servers (preferably RedHat). RAID configuration, Hadoop cluster management, Network devices viz. Router, Manageable, Switches and Firewall configurations/trouble shooting
Cyber Security Analyst :
- BE/B,Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunications) with First Class/Division or with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience in Cyber Security with specialization in Security Operation Centre (S0C) operations, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) operations.
Software Programmer :
- BE/B. Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Technology / Electronics & Communication) 0R MCA with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or First Class from a University/ Institute.
- Experience in Cyber Security with specialization in Programming languages (JAVA/PHP/Python/Web Development), Ethical Hacking/DBMS/ Networking/Linux
Network Security Programmer :
- BE/ B, Tech (Computer Science /Computer Engineering/ Information Technology / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or First Class/Division from a University/ Institute.
- Experience in Computer Networking, Network Protocol and Packet Analysis, Malware/Exploit Analysis
Maximum Age Limit :-
- Network Administrator – 35 Years
- Cyber Security Analyst – 30 to 40 Years
- Software Programmer- 30 to 35 Years
- Network Security Programmer – 35 Years
Selection Process :-
- Selection is based on Interview. The date for selection of the candidates is likely to be scheduled in second fortnight of June 2021 .
- The selection of candidates for all positions will be held at New Delhi (in addition at Bengaluru/ Mumbai/ Kolkata for Cyber Security Analyst & Network Security Programmer)for which the venue, date & time for reporting of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the said website. The candidates are requested to regularly check the above websites for updates,
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online and are required to scanned copy (PDF) of their relevant documents through e-mail at email@example.com latest by 08 June 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here (Link active From 04 June 2021)
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here