Parag Milk Foods Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Industrial Engineer | Diploma/Degree | September 2021 |
Company Name :- Parag Milk Foods Ltd.
At Parag, each day is filled with providing new inspiration to consumers, to create fresh trends in dairy consumption. Each of our brands Gowardhan, Go, Topp Up and Pride of Cows, play a central role in people’s lives – they awake to them and consume them all day long. Each with their own unique taste and place in life. We are passionate about making milk moments a source of delight and inspiration.
From new ways to delight children, to healthier ways to spread goodness and cheer in families, from delicious ways to entertain friends, to providing the quickest ways in which a mother can provide taste and nutrition.
Company Website :- www.paragmilkfoods.com
Role :- Industrial Engineer
Job Location :- Pune
Salary :- Rs. 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering
Experience :- 4 – 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Directly responsible for all mechanical activity including breakdown maintenance, predictive maintenance, and preventive maintenance related to production equipments / Utility.
- Directly responsible for the correct and good quality repair, overhaul, scheduled checks/ test and re-calibration of all process related equipment and safety controls in the factory in accordance with manufacturers maintenance manuals and Engineering standard and practices.
- Directly responsible for supervising mechanical technicians and in absence of elect./Inst. engineer he is also responsible to supervise electrician and utility operator.
- Directly responsible for monitor spare parts and inventory for critical equipments to ensure availability when required in order to minimize production interruption.
- Identify study, propose, and implement area for improvement (project) in the field of mechanical Engineering to enhance operation and improve total equipment reliability.
- Responds to emergency call outs, troubleshoots problems and takes actions to ensure plant integrity;
- Monitor and control utilities consumption and take necessary measures to reduce consumption in assistance with Manager. Also maintain utility log book.
- Conduct on-going aseptic maintenance and follow GMP.
- Prepare and maintain variety of records, makes verbal and written reports of work performed.
- Directly responsible for safety of personnel, facilities and equipment.
- Responsible to deliver all requirements pertaining to the FsMs, EnMs and EHS.
- Overall responsible for maintaining housekeeping pertaining to Maintenance area.
Apply Links :-