Rail Wheel Plant, Bela Recruitment 2020 | Trainee Apprentice | Diploma/B.Tech/B.Sc | December 2020 |
Organization Name :- Rail Wheel Plant, Bela
Rail Wheel Plant, Bela is an independent Production Unit of Indian Railways. It is situated in Bela Gram Panchayat, Dariapur Block, Parsa in Saran district of Bihar. It was inaugurated in 2008 by the former Railway Minister of India, Laloo Prasad Yadav. It was built at a cost of ₹1,450 crore (US$200 million).It is spread over a land area of 165 acres.
Organization Website :- www.indianrailways.gov.in
Positions :- Trainee Apprentice
Job Location :- Bela , Bihar
- For Graduate Engineers- 9000/- p.m.
- For Diploma Holders-Rs. 8000/- p.m.
B.E (Mechanical) : Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/
Automobile/Production Engineering from a Recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
B.E (Electrical) : Four years Bachelor degree in (i) Electrical/Electronics &
Power Engineering or (ii) Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
B.E (Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer/I.T.) : Four years Bachelor’s
Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics &
Communication/Telecommunication/Computer Science/1.T. Engg. from a Recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
Diploma (Mechanical) : Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Industrial/
Automobile/Production Engineering from University/Institute recognized by AICTE.
Diploma (Electrical) : Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/Electronics &
Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics from recognied University/Institute.
Diploma (Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer/IT) : Full time regular
Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics &
Communication/Telecommunication/Computer recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates who have passed out within the last 3 years (2017-2018, 2018-2019 and 2019-2020) will be considered.
- Candidates with job experience for a period of 1 for enrolment year or more will not be considered as Trainee Apprentice.
- Candidates belonging to the districts of Saran, Vaishali & Patna of Bihar will be preference for given enrolment for training.
- Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
Required Documents (copies) to be enclosed along with application :-
- Self attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification
specified in instruction sheet)
- Self attested of Proof of date of birth.
- Attested copy of cast certificate in the format required for Central Government
Employment as enclosed (in case of SC/ST/OBc)
- OBC-NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate issued by Tehsildar as per format
indicated in the Annexure in the press notification.
- Two self attested passport size photograph.
How to Apply :-
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group :- Click here
Telegram Group :- Click here
Facebook Group :- Click here