RBI Recruitment 2021 | Junior Engineer | Diploma/Degree – Civil/Electrical Engineering | January 2021 |
Organization Name :- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union.
Organization Website :- www.rbi.org.in
Positions :- Junior Engineer
Total Vacancies :-
- Junior Engineer : 48 Posts
- Candidates passed Minimum Three Years Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board with a minimum of 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) OR Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD)
Upper Age Limits :-
- Age (as on 01‐01‐2021) Between 20 and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/01/1991 and not later than 01/01/2001 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. Relaxation in The Upper Age Limit 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
Application Fees :-
- OBC/ General Candidates : Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS Candidates : Rs. 50/-
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). The Online Examination will be for 300 marks and is scheduled to be held tentatively on 8, March 2021.
Important Dates :-
- Openings Date : 02 February 2021
- Closing Date : 15 February 2021
How to Apply :-
Interested & Eligible Applicants can apply online only from 02.02.2021 to 15.02.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are first required to go to the RBI Official Portal www.rbi.org.in. On the Home Page, click on the option “RBI Recruitment 2021 for the post of Junior Engineer – JE (Civil/ Electrical)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
Short Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here