Sami Labs Limited Recruitment 2020 | Maintenance Technician/Electrical – Technician | Diploma – Mechanical/Electrical Engineering | December 2020 |
Company Name :- Sami Labs Limited
Founded by Dr. Muhammed Majeed in 1991, an internationally acclaimed scientist and entrepreneur in the area of Evidence Based Medicine”, Sami Labs is a research-oriented multinational health science company and a leading producer of nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals, standardized herbal extracts, fine chemicals, specialty chemicals, and probiotics.
The Government of India honored Sami Labs with the National Award for Quality Products (Basic Drugs) in the year 1994 and the Prestigious DSIR award in the year 2002. The company is endowed with independent research divisions including Natural drugs, Phytochemistry, Synthetic Chemistry, Tissue Culture, Biotechnology, Analytical R&D, Biological Research, Microbiology, and Formulations R&D, all of which coordinate in a synergistic work model to create products meeting international standards.
Company Website :- www.samilabs.com
Positions :- Maintenance Technician/Electrical – Technician
Job Location :- Hassan , Karnataka
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 1 – 6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
Electrical – Technician :
- Executing electrical maintenance of shift activities in the plant
- Trouble shooting of induction motors, DOL and star delta starters
- Maintenance and servicing of DG set
- Maintenance and servicing of Transformers
- Modification and implementation of facilities as per production and safety requirements
- Attending breakdown of electrical maintenance for manufacturing equipments without any downtime
- Coordinating with production department to keep 100% availability of manufacturing equipments in working condition
- Working experience in pharma/food GMP manufacturing environment
- To ensure safety and self hygiene measures during operation
- Responsible for House Keeping activities in the department
- All other Routine works instructed by your reporting authority
Maintenance Technician :
- Routine maintenance work in shifts.
- Assists with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipments constantly to minimize unplanned downtime anticipate, solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement & schedule preventive maintenance.
- Exposure to GMP working environment in pharma or food
- Exposure to regulatory and customer audits
- Equipment qualifications
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems
- Reviews Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues
- Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, schedule compliance, etc.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Preparation and implementing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for utilities.
- Preparation of user requirement specification of process and utility equipments.
- Making the technical comparison statement of process and utility equipment.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here