Saurav Chemicals Limited Walk In Interview 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) | BE/B.Tech | January 2022 |
Company Name :- Saurav Chemicals Limited
Saurav Chemicals Limited is headquartered at Panchkula, Haryana with manufacturing facilities at Derabassi, Punjab. The manufacturing facility of the Company comply with European Union Good Manufacturing Practices (EU GMP), United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) and Japanese Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) norms. The API facility has been certified as GMP compliant three times by United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) and six times by European Authorities.
The Company is empanelled with World Health Organization (WHO) Geneva. SCL is also registered with Russian Ministry of Health (MOH), Korean Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS), Taiwan Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Australia, amongst others. SCLs products are exported to Europe, Japan, Russia, North, South and Central America, ASEAN, Western Asia and MENA regions. We are present in more than 75 countries.
Company Website :- www.sauravchemicals.com
Position :- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job Location :- Chandigarh, Derabassi
Salary :- ₹ 50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
Qualification :- BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
Experience :- 0 – 2 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for the performing necessary calibrations and maintaining records.
- Responsible for the maintaining premises and equipment and maintaining records.
- Responsible for the validation protocols and reports. Also responsible for review of the same.
- Ensure the participation in all validation exercises.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the documents related to the Production activities.
- Responsible for daily progress report updating in the system.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- To learn skill required in the respective department and work full efficiency, integrity and honesty.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES :-
- Basic knowledge of engineering principals and ability to think logically and in a structured manner.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES :-
- Sincerity in way of working and towards the responsibility assigned.
- Ability and willingness to learn and improve skill set.
- Adapting to working conditions and maintaining good relations with team members.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 06th January 2022
- Time : 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue : Saurav Chemicals Ltd., Village Bhagwanpura, Tehsil Derabassi, Derabassi-Barwala Road, District Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar
- Contact : Pushpinder Singh (9872920593)
For More Details :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|