Schneider Electric Recruitment 2021 | Technical Support Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation | January 2021 |
Company Name :- Schneider Electric India Pvt Ltd
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index. Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
Company Website :- www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Positions :- Primary Technical Support Engineer
Salary :- Best In Industry
Experience :- 3-5 years
Job Location :- Mohali
Qualification :- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation
Job Description :-
- End to end resolution of the technical requests from the customer on pre-sales (product selection, application information) and post-sales (Troubleshooting, Application assistance, Product installation, technical characteristics, technical complaints .. etc) within a fixed timeframe.
- Understand, evaluate and reproduce received technical queries in the laboratory to determine the root causes of the problem and convey the validated solution to the customer.
- Creating and managing knowledgebase on validated solutions in SE repository
- Prepare and provide technical training to different stakeholders
- Onsite intervention for solving critical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on experience on Projects, Services, Installation and commissioning of Power products (Circuit breakers- ACB, MCCB, MCB, RCCB, MPCB, contactors, overload/overcurrent relays, TeSys T, TeSys U, Power factor correction relays, Active harmonic filters, Blokset, insulation monitoring devices, operation theatre panel .. etc), Energy Automation relays like Sepam, MiCOM, EaSergy P3, EaSergy P5 etc., Power Solution products Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Metering products and software EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert, EcoStruxure Power Scada operations, LRC products.
- Understanding of various Network/Data Communication such as Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/I, Modbus RTU, Profibus, CAN open etc.
- Hands-on experience and wide understanding of Schneider Electric products, solutions and engineering concepts would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral & Written) and the ability to interact with internal & external customers across the globe.
- Excellent problem solving and data analytical approach.
- Excellent team player.
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here