Sharda Motor Recruitment 2021 | Production Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | March 2021 |
Company Name :- Sharda Motor
Sharda Motor is the market leader in manufacturing of Exhaust System, Catalytic Converter, Independent Suspension, Seat Frames, Seat Covers (Two Wheelers & Four Wheelers), Soft Top Canopies, and Pressed part- White goods products.
Sharda Motor believes to satisfy all their customers and those who use their products and services by meeting their needs promptly and accurately by maintaining the highest quality standards. They provide equal opportunity for development, advancement and growth. Sharda Motor has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with continuous focus on new product, innovation and technology upgradation, research and development.
Company Website :- www.shardamotor.com
Positions :- Production Engineer
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- 2,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Experience :- 3 – 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Mig & Tig welding operations and Robot programming
- Manage the responsibility of the entire operation of Welding line
- To follow up Raw Material requirement coordinated with ppc.
- To Make and update of all production related documents.
- Review the daily production Plan Vs Actual
- Updation of daily in process and in house rejections
- To coordinate with other depts to cover the week wise plan
- To review and monitor the production plan Vs actual monthly.
- To Update customer complaints of inhouse and customer to the team and follow corrective actions
- To analyse the down time and taking necessary actions to reduce minor & major losses.
- Improve the Productivity through adopting low cost automation methods.
- Creating awareness among operators regarding customer complaints /requirements.
- Responsible for production entry in ERP and monthly Inventory reconciliation.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Should have strong experience in Mig & Tig welding operations and Robot programming (OTC, Panasonic, Yaskawa) other robot make added advantage .
- Hands of knowledge in manual mig & Tig welding process and Inventory process
- TPM knowledge added advantage
- Candidate should be handle minimum 50 manpower experience
- IATF 16949 knowledge is must
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here