Shell Recruitment 2021 | Process Data Engineer | Diploma in Industrial/ Chemical/ Computer Engineering & Others| March 2021 |
Company Name :- Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website :- www.shell.in
Positions :- Process Data Engineer
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- University/Polytechnic/Technical/Professional/ Engineering Diploma in Data Science/ Statistics/ Industrial/ Chemical/ Computer Engineering
- At least 3+ yrs. past experience in contracts, vendor, and manpower management including contractor management, requisition to pay, and site based operations.
- Strong Excel experience and proficient in all other Microsoft Office software.
- Experience in GSAP and SAP Blueprint is preferred
- Experience in use of Manpower/Vendor management systems as well as awareness of Contract Mgmt. is also preferred
Job Description :-
Customer-centric role – stakeholder management includes :
- Interfacing with Maintenance, Construction, Projects, Production, Facilities, CP, AP, Security, planners, schedulers and site management to coordinate technical assurance and gain awareness of site changes
- Interfacing with vendor timekeepers (multiple from each vendor), able to provide direction and coach them on Scotford site rules and their contract terms and conditions
- Above average written and spoken communication skills to ensure messaging is delivered and received clearly and is not open to interpretation
- Ability to hold stakeholders accountable via influence rather than direct control and comfortable raising issues to management if necessary
- Ability to manage changing priorities, while performing daily tasks, able to adjust and assist where needed
- Performs detailed fact-based analysis of assigned problems to provide clear definition of opportunities and issues…(Read More)
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here