Sonalika Tractors Recruitment 2021 | Coustmer Care Executive | Diploma – Architecture/ Mechanical | February 2021 |
Company Name :- Sonalika Group
The Sonalika Group is an Indian multinational company headquartered in Hoshiarpur (Punjab), India and is active mainly in the automobile sector. Established in 1969, Sonalika group since the inception has tried to understand customer need to be facilitating them with its value for money products. The Company has a state of art manufacturing facilities, spread in acres, located in the free shrubs of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.
Sonalika is the one of the top 3 tractor manufacturing companies in India, other products include of, Multi utility vehicles, engines and various farm equipments. Today the group stands tall with an approximate turnover of 5000 Crore INR. An average growth of 30% makes it one of the fastest growing corporate in India. It is also one of the few debt free companies. Group has strength of about 2500 employee technocrats.
Company Website :- www.sonalika.com
Positions :- Coustmer Care Executive
Job Location :- Karnal , Gurgaon
Salary :- ₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Qualification :- Diploma in Architecture, Mechanical
Experience :- 2 – 6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for achieving monthly / yearly service target in assigned territory.
- Shall be responsible for training and development of dealer staff and CCT.
- Shall be responsible for parts / Lubes availability as per market requirement.
- Responsible for evaluation of dealer infrastructure & CIP Implementation as per Norms, in assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining & improving customer satisfaction in assigned territory through the project rolled out.
- Shall maintain relationship with OEM & Support dealer in resolution of customer complaints.
- Conduct training at S.D.C. as per scheduled with the support of CCM & Trainer.
- Ensure there is positive relationship between dealer and stockiest for smooth spare parts business.
- Track & Follow up for Speed up the delivery of V.O.R from distributor to dealer.
- Plan & execute service promotional activities & initiatives, as per business plan in assigned territory.
- Through AM/ZM support verifying & ensuring the infra norms for new dealer being appointed.
- Responsible for Resolving customer complaint within 48 hrs. in assigned territory & raising F.I.R’s .
- Ensuring use of DMS by dealers for all Service & Spare Parts transaction on daily basis.
- Optimum use of TMS for all review & Status update on daily basis & provide periodical feedback for improvement in DMS.
- Travel as per plan, approved by CCM, based on territory requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- Should possess good communication skills.
- Should have a thorough Technical / Market / Competitor Knowledge.
- Should have analytical bent of mind.
- Should have a sound academic background.
- Should be open and flexible to travel / Relocate.
- Should be able to work under stress / pressure.
- Should be able to persuade customers / dealers.
Send Resume :- Interested candidates can drop thier cvs on email@example.com
For More Details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here