Statcon Energiaa Pvt Ltd | Diploma / b. Tech | Soldering Technician
Company Name :- Statcon Energiaa Pvt Ltd
Statcon power controls ltd. Was created and set up by two design engineers more than decade ago to meet the industrial application of static energy conversion. Since its inception statcon has endeavored to pursue its industrial purpose and mission by specializing in design, manufacture and technical support of equipment for the static energy conversion, covering a broad specturm of power, specially of static rectifiers, for a wide range of dc and ac power supply requirments.
Positions :- Field Service Enginee
Qualification :- Diploma, B. Tech, BE from Electrical or Electronics background or related.
Experience :- 2 – 5 years
Salary :- Based on the experience
Job Description :-
1. Responsible for providing high quality customer support through on-site services in product commissioning, maintenance, repairing and training- of Solar On-Grid/Off-Grid/Hybrid Inverter/PCU, SMPC/FCBC Chargers etc.
2. A techno-commercial role- communicate with the management, sales team, local service partners and customers to support the business development
3. Keep a good record of the spare parts/unit inventory, usage and service expenses
4. Planning and coordinating tasks as well as liaising with other divisions of the business to complete jobs in a timely manner
5. Ensuring resolution of complaint as per SLA & high rate of productivity with proper PJP & cost effective manner.
6. Achieving defined service revenue target with the help of collection from AMC/Out of warranty
Job Location :- Bareilly, Vadodara, Ranchi, Udaipur, Mandi, Ganganagar
Apply Link :- Click here