Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited Recruitment 2021 | Electrical Engineer | Diploma Pass | September 2021 |
Company Name :- Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited
Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited [Tata Power-DDL] is a joint venture between Tata Power and the Government of NCT of Delhi with the majority stake being held by Tata Power Company (51%).
Our prime operation is distribution of Electricity within North and Northwest of Delhi.
Company Website :- www.tatapower-ddl.com
Positions :- Electrical Engineer
Job Location :- New Delhi
Salary :- Rs. 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Qualification :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 3 – 5 Years
Job Description :-
Job Characteristics (Commercial MMG) :
- The Site engineer incharge deals with all metering activities in field with ZERO defect installation and safety. Timely execution of cases, ensuring P.A Maintaining, Smart meter execution, ensures communication of all GSM based meters installed. He should report all the site related issues to TL / Incharge / HOG for early solutions related to material, safety, quality, manpower, execution & others. He ensures the safety culture and SOPs deployment at site as described in IMS document.
Job Characteristics (Operations & Maintenance) :
- The job holder is a key person for the Zonal / BU Operations assuming responsibilities ranging from Operations and Maintenance to the detection and termination of theft. The jobholder is also required to extend support to the Zonal Manager / BU Manager by providing key inputs for planning and scheduling the network capability enhancement at the Zone / BU. Support for the position, therefore flows from the Zonal Manager / BU Manager and Commercial Department.
Key Responsibilities (Commercial MMG) :
- Ensuring Performance Assurance timeline for new connection installation/Reconnection Orders/Stolen/Shifting of meters, replacement of faulty/Burnt meters, replacement of cables, load enhancement activity issued to them and ensure route planning and execution of cases based priority.
- To work on safety through Annual Safety Plan and ensure compliance of safety measures as per H.I.R.A, JSA, taking primary shutdown with proper safety zone & PTW booklet and instant reporting of safety related issues like Near miss, unsafe site conditions, unsafe pole etc. in Suraksha portal and active participation in fostering safety culture and ensure zero accident.
- To ensure the availability of PPEs, tools etc during VAN audit everyday before starting the day.
- To ensure for work in field w.r.t. HHD- MERA MMG App, resolve miscellaneous system related queries and coordination with different department / BAs for smooth operation at site.
- Ensuring 100% accuracy check done in all the installed meter at site and same mentioned in service order.
- To perform any other work allocated by Top Management based on Organizational requirements.
Key Responsibilities (Operations & Maintenance) :
1. To ensure restoration of power supply during interruptions & outages within stipulated timelines following all Safety standards.
2. To implement effective maintenance of electrical equipment in the Zones / BUs following all Safety standards.
3. To directly supervise all seal related work in the shift and all seals to be reconciled timely.
4. To provide inputs/data to the Zonal / BU Manager through surveillance for :
- Reliability improvement
- Network configuration/asset safety
- Loss reduction initiatives
5. To foster Safety Culture, including Road Safety, among all company employees & BA employees
6. To perform any other work allocated by Top Management based on Organization requirements.
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|