Thermax Limited| Diploma | Robotic Operator
Company Name :- Thermax Limited
Thermax Group is an INR 4704 crore company, providing a range of engineering solutions to the energy and environment sectors. We are headquartered in Pune, India and operate globally through 33 International offices and 13 manufacturing facilities – 7 of which are in India and 6 overseas.
Positions :- Robotic Operator
Qualification :- Diploma in Mechanical
Experience :- 1 – 3 years
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Description :-
- Prepare and operate CNC/Robotic machines to perform tasks such as drilling, Cutting and Robotic welding.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading, mechanical drawings.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications.
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of partsSupervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
Job Location :- Andhra Pradesh, Sricity
Apply :- Interested candidates can share the profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below details
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
More details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group :- Click here
Telegram Group :- Click here
Facebook Group :- Click here