Toshiba T&D Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2021 | Engineer / Senior Engineer – Servicing (GIS Commissioning)-SWG | Diploma/BE/B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | January 2021 |
Company Name :- Toshiba T&D Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Toshiba T&D Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd. Committed to People Committed to Future – TOSHIBA A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF INTERGRATED SOLUTIONS Toshiba Transmission & Distribution Systems group is a world leader in the supply of integrated solutions for energy Transmission & Distribution. Toshiba has developed its superior technology and has a history of high product quality in this market throughout the course of more than 100 years, manufacturing its first transformer in 1894 and its first switchgear in 1902.
Our vast experience & continued expansion has allowed us to gain immense trust and appreciation from customers around the world. We strive to create products and services that enhance society and protect the environment. This is accomplished through a single component reducing environmental impact or a complete smart grid solution. Toshiba Transmission and Distribution Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation, Japan.
Company Website :- www.toshiba-india.com
Positions :- Engineer / Senior Engineer – Servicing (GIS Commissioning)-SWG
Job Location :- Hydrabad
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
Experience :- 2 – 7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities :-
As a Commissioning Engineer – GIS Substations you will be responsible for :
- Prepare the list of tools & tackles required for site commissioning activities based on respective product and project configurations.
- Ensure the commissioning activities within a specific time period agreed with our customers.
- Daily monitoring of site progress and sending the weekly report to the manager.
- Accessing the risks involved at site in meeting the milestones and report the same to concern authorities in well advance.
- Conducting the SAT activities as per our internal protocols & practices and document the same as per ISO standards.
- Perform High Voltage test and Partial discharge test on GIS as per STP
- Preparation of nonconformities found at our product/site materials at any stage of execution and report the same to concern the project / site manager and get them resolved to ensure smooth progress of GIS Commissioning.
- Ensure the commissioning activities as per latest site delivered primary/secondary engineering drawings, various assembly drawings and report the engineering department in case of any abnormality found.
- Ensure the results of SAT as per our internal protocols and cross check with factory routine tests (FRT) and factory acceptance test (FAT) in case if required.
- Ensure the proper interface with CRP and other customer panels (if any) as per latest engineering drawings and report the same to engineering department in case if any abnormality found.
- Prepare and send the site corrected/red marked drawings to engineering department for as built preparation.
- Communication with other cross functional departments like Project management, supply chain management, Quality and Manufacturing for support in their respective areas.
- Planning and preparation of other activities for suitability of GIS room in all aspects, so as to conduct the high voltage test at site.
- Preparation of punch points / open points and coordinate with project manager / site manager to close the appropriate ones from commissioning function.
- Handover the GIS substation to customers with proper documentation.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- 2 – 7 years with Bachelors Engineering /Diploma in Electrical.
- Experience in commissioning of high voltage GIS (66kV and above)
- Knowledge of relevant International standards ex. IEEE, IEC etc.,
Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here