UPPCL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Junior Engineer Trainee | Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering | 212 Posts | Last Date: 28th December 2020 |
Company Name :- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
UPPCL (www.uppcl.org ) will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL ( www.uppcl.org ) is inviting online applications to the recruitment 2016 for post of Assistant Engineer Trainee in department of Electrical and Computer Science for BE / BTech graduates. Candidates across India are eligible to apply for this post.
Company Website :- www.uppcl.org
Positions :- Junior Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancies :- 212 Posts
- Electrical 191 Posts
- Electronics/ Telecommunication: 21 Posts
Salary :- Rs.44,900/- Month
Job Location :- Uttar Pradesh
- Candidates should complete three years of Diploma examination in Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Govt. of India
- Candidates should have knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script). If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. of U.P. within 3 years of joining
Note :- Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible.
Age Limit :- 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2020.
Selection Process :-
The selection will be made on the written computer-based test (CBT).
Center :- Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/Greater Noida and Meerut cities
Examination Scheme :-
- The test will be for 3 hours duration with total 200 marks and it comprises of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg.
- Branch syllabus for the Post applied 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry an additional negative mark of 0.25.
- Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
Application Fees :-
- For SC/ST category of U.P: Rs. 700/-
- For General Category/ Other backward class/ Ex-Servicemen of U.P: Rs.1000/-
- For PWD candidates: Rs.10/-
- For candidates other than the state of U.P (Any Category): Rs.1000/-
Mode of Payment :- Application Fee cum Processing charges can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking OR SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India).
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 4th December 2020 to 28th December 2020.
For more Details & Apply Link :- Click here
Whatsapp Group Link :- Click here
Facebook Group Link :- Click here
Telegram Group Link :- Click here