VE Commercial Vehicles Limited Recruitment 2021 | Team Member – Project Quality | Diploma/BE | October 2021 |
Company Name :- VE Commercial Vehicles Limited
In 2008, two leading players, Volvo Group and Eicher Motors, in the commercial vehicle business joined hands with a common vision of driving modernization in the commercial transport business in India. Volvo Group comes with global expertise, leadership in product technology, well-defined processes and a brand that is respected all over the world.
Eicher Motors is a leader in the Light and Medium Vehicle segment and brings to the table frugal engineering, considerable after sales infrastructure, and cost-effective operations. Together they complement each other and combine their strengths to deliver effective solutions that favorably impact the eco-system. This partnership has helped modernise and evolve the industry in India and many other countries with emerging markets.
Company Website :- www.vecv.in
Positions :- Team Member – Project Quality
Job Location :- Across India
Qualification :- Diploma/BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Experience :- 3-4 Years in Powertrain, Project Management
Business Understanding :-
- Requires understanding of project management
- Risk analysis
- BS3/4 norms and technology
- Understanding of powertrain
- Data analysis
- Understanding of manufacturing process
- People management
Area of Responsibility :-
Risk Management :
- Identifying all the risks related to project/product impacting QDCF and taking action along with CFT in order to mitigate all project and product risks within the limits of overall business strategy & plan derived for VEPT.
Protus Coordination :
- Ensure all issues are recorded through protus and coordinating with solving responsible to provide permanent actions to resolve the defects in order to ensure first time right product quality at new launch within the limits of overall business strategy & plan derived for VEPT.
Reliability Growth Coordination :
- Preparing reliability growth plan by performing new content analysis, warranty data analysis and analysis of proactive validations and there on monitoring the mileage and protuses related to field test for B, C & P wave until SOP + 9months to achieve FF12 requirement of the product in order to achieve reliability requirement of the product within the limits of overall business strategy & plan derived for VEPT.
QAP Adherence :
- Implementation of gate wise quality assurance plan activities with CFT and ensuring that at least 90% of the activities of a particular gate are completed before moving ahead. Major QAP activities incudes FMEA’s, PAA, Warranty Charter sign off, APQP & PPAP adherence and proper validation and verification in order to ensure adherence of process in a journey to achieve high-quality new product within the limits of overall business strategy & plan derived for VEPT.
Warranty Surcharge for new products :
- With the support of warranty team through data analysis and on the basis of the reliability growth plan of the product, calculating the warranty surcharge value of an upcoming product before its launch in order to allot warranty cost target for the product for the first year of launch within the limits of overall business strategy & plan derived for VEPT.
Internal & External Auditing :
- Before each gate, performing an internal and external audit to judge the adherence of RND30 deliverables in order to provide fair gate opening/closing decision to the steering committee within the limits of overall business strategy & plan derived for VEPT.
Apply Link :- Click Here
More Important Jobs VE Commercial Vehicles Limited :-
- Team Member – Mechanical Maintenance : Click Here
- Team Member – Electrical Maintenance : Click Here
- Team Member – Material Control : Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|