Vestas Recruitment 2021 | Process Instructor | Diploma – Mech/ Auto/ Electrical/ Mechatronics | October 2021 |
Company Name :- Vestas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity. Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world’s energy mix more sustainable – join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Company Website :- www.vestas.com
Positions :- Process Instructor
Job Location :- Kanchipuram, IN
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- Diploma in Mech/ Auto/ Electrical/Mechatronics
- Performs all tasks related to the assembly of wind turbine components following Vestas safety and quality requirements, using the work element structure as guideline and respecting the sequences and times marked by the standard work.
- Can teach others in the requirements for your working area.
- Due to the knowledge of the area, you can propose improvement suggestions and can teach others in the working area.
- Knows how to use the production documentation (PWI, PII and IRF)
- Knows the BOM and operation set-up.
- Has control of the takt time to deliver on time.
- Participates in PFMEAs and risk assessment for the different operations in your area.
- Has knowledge of the risk assessment linked to your production area? Can teach others in the risks and containment actions of your working area. Registers hazardous observations
- Participates in new projects for new product releases in the factory, or factory internal projects
- Registers serial numbers and other quality data in Vestas systems (QDA)
- Register’s time used on each turbine part (job-on, job-off) – only applicable to Vestas employees.
- Keeps safe conditions and ensure productivity through 5s, tool revision and standard work adjustment. Can teach others in the requirements for your working area.
- Actively participates in production relevant skills and continuous improvement initiatives in order to improve the results in your working area and for the company.
- Can solve immediate problems on the line (QBD level 1 – 2) and knows the escalation process.
- Abilities skills (in English) to contact to support departments
- Ability to form a team
- Support the company
- Positive leadership
- Responsible – be a role model
- Capacity to prioritize
- Capacity to complete smaller projects
- IT skills
- Problem solving
- Deep technical knowledge of the products
Apply Link :- Click Here
More Important Jobs Vestas India :-
- Traceability Engineer : Click Here
- Training Specialist : Click Here
- Commissioning Engineer : Click Here
|Whatsapp Group ( Diploma )|
|Whatsapp Group ( Engg. Degree )|
|Telegram Group ( Diploma )|
|Telegram Group ( Engg. Degree )|