WIND WORLD INDIA | Diploma | Operation and Maintenance engineer
Company Name :- WIND WORLD INDIA
Wind World (India) Ltd [Formerly Known as Enercon India Ltd] has a global slogan ‘CLEAN ENERGY FOREVER’. The origins of our story begin in 1994, way before the first gusts of an energy crisis began blowing across our land. It was a time when wind energy emerged not as an alternative, but a mainstream, renewable, eco-friendly source of power generation
Positions :- Operation and Maintenance engineer
Qualification :- Diploma In Electrical
Experience :- 0 – 4 Years (Freshers also can apply)
Salary :- Not disclosed
Job Description :-
- Looking for Preventive Maintenance of Wind Mills.
- Operation and maintenance of wind turbine generators.
- Knowledge of Transformer, Generator, Motor, Control panel Maintenance.
- Maintain records of errors and breakdown of machines at the site.
- Coordinate with other teams and department for smooth operation of the sites.
Job Location :- Jamnagar (Gujarat)
Apply :- If you are interested for this job role then please send your resume on email@example.com or Whatapp – 7045009311
More details :- Click here
Whatsapp Group :- Click here
Telegram Group :- Click here
Facebook Group :- Click here